Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Feathered Friends

I love all the beautiful birds God sends my way. Each one refreshes my spirit. Each one cheerfully busy doing what God created it to do. May that be the theme of my own life as well.

Oscar, our Baltimore Oriole...


A beautiful cardinal...

A spectactular goldfinch...

An industrious sparrow...

A Red-winged Blackbird...

A stately woodpecker...


Except for one picture, the rest were birds I enjoyed this week.
_________________________________________________________

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents! On Sunday it will be 39 years of marriage. I have watched my parents go through many, many things-good and bad-and I am proud to say that they have met each challenge together. Thank you for unconditional love and your unwavering example. I am proud of you both and deeply indebted to you. Have a wonderful day!



I trust that you will enjoy a wonderful Lord's Day. Drink in God's love and goodness. Gather refreshment and strength for the week ahead.

And as I have said before...
Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Great captures of those birds! I'm glad you told us what they were, I didn't know some of them. I wish we had such an assortment at our house. Well, we probably do, it's just a matter of paying attention, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of pictures of the birds. It is awesome to see the beauty in these little creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie