Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Pictures From Our House




Cute guys in new matching pajamas...



Daddy found a turtle. Ryan loved it! I finally made him let it go...

Releasing the turtle back into freedom....


Ricky getting his first driving lesson. He was nervous. Ryan was inside BEGGING for one. That makes ME nervous!


I love this face!


Our turkeys are back every day-we are thoroughly enjoying them.


And a special hello to my Bramma and Lew! ("Bramma" is not a misprint. That is my special name for my special Grandma!) Thank you for your sweet phone call. You are an encouragement to my heart. I love you both!!

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. I love the story about Jonathan...
    I talked to Gramma today and though she has been visiting your blog I don't think her messages have gotten through. Maybe she talked to you about it???
    I did not get the ebay suit, it went too high.
    Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your comment. It gave me a chuckle. We see turkeys in our back yard periodically, too. Usually, it's when it's NOT turkey season. I think they are taunting my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennie,Hi Rick, Hi to each and every " special one of you today and Bramma' going to give it another try. It's late night time,quiet and peaceful and Lew will be surprised when he wakes tomorrow to see your blog.
    Bramma and
    Have a good night.
    We love you all.Lew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen, Found your site the other day! Great Blog! Love seeing the pics of all your kiddos! Great bunch of kids! Hope you have a great Thursday! =)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie