Sunday, June 28, 2009

Praise God For Sundays!

It was another wonderful day in God's house. Sundays are so vital to my spiritual well being. I thrive in church. I love church. I am thankful to have spent my day in church.

The preaching all day was "spot on"--God challenged my heart on some specific items. I was able to sing today. I love to sing and thrill to be used of God in that way. We were able to have Bro. Domelle in our home for lunch. What an honor and privilege to be able to serve one of God's men.

We saw several old friends that we have not seen in a very long time. How fun to reconnect and take a stroll down memory lane.

A familiar Sunday afternoon sight...Joshua "reading" the newspaper after his nap. (Maybe he is checking his stocks??)

I have not had many pictures of Rachel lately and tried to remedy that...but this is what I got. Can you tell what she was reading today? (If you can't figure it out, don't tell me!) ;)
I tried again later when we were leaving for church...


Hope your Sunday was wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Know your day is very busy -- hope it is blessed as well. Give Jack a "Happy Birthday" hug from me!
    Thanks for your patience in answering my blog questions!
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie