Saturday, June 27, 2009

I was working at my desk and glanced out the window to check on the children. I saw Jack in deep concentration sitting on our front steps. Hard to get a shot between the curtains and window panes-but I love this picture because I am deeply in love with this little guy. He turns 7 on Monday. So hard for me to believe!

We put Joshua in a robe after his bath...too cute! He tried to "hide" for this first picture...
...but I got him!
My rose bush has only produced two blooms. I have taken some pictures and my husband and I check our bush each day. He bought it as a surprise for me last year.

Today, one of my children picked a rose to bring to Mommy. Such a thoughtful gesture...but I did not want my rose inside. Oh, well! So, now there is one bloom on the bush. I took several photos of my "inside rose" while it was still fresh. It hardly has any stem at all so I placed it in a cup of water.

Wish you could smell it...

Thank you to my thoughtful son who brought Mom a rose. I love you, Buddy!


We have had quite a day and it is not over yet. Our schedule has changed often as the day has progressed. This is good for me as I need to learn to be more flexible. We are thoroughly anticipating our time with Evangelist Allen Domelle the next three days. Our church folks love him. He is a hero to my boys. And he is married to one of my best friends in the whole world. How wonderful to have a friend who encourages you spiritually. I love you, Sandy!

Tracy, I am currently reading Evidence Not Seen. Wow! I am not sure how I have never heard of this book before, but thank you for suggesting it to me. This story certainly challenges me to love my great God more.

Mandy, I found your new blog. Thank you! I would love to answer questions for you. The only reason I even have a blog is because Amy patiently answered all my e-mails and questions! And I must admit that I am curious...you dropped the recipe in the pot? LOL

Marisa, few things in the world make me smile like reading your blog does! Your wit and humor come shining through. What a special friend you are and always will be. I love you!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen... You are so nice to me!!! I think wow.. how "un-deep" (not a word! ha ha) I am most days on that thing! I do enjoy writing on it though! ha ha! So glad we can keep in took again!

    Love ya lots!!
    Missy

    And I love your sons dinosaur robe! Too cute! My Ethan would be flipping out over that! We found a dinosaur shirt at Kohls yesterday and he put back his toy he was gonna buy just so he could get that instead! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I meant "keep in touch" !! ha ha! I really need to proof read before I publish a post! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie