Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Dear, Oh Deer!

We have a doe who spends alot of time in our yard and on our path. Sometimes her fawns are with her, but usually they are not. Yesterday she was sitting on our path. My husband went to get a look at her. My dear and my deer are looking at each other. Hunting season is still a ways off so she is safe and we enjoy watching her.

This next picture is when he was sneaking up on her. I wanted to play dramatic spy music in the background. ;D

I love how there is a bird swooping down as I captured this next shot.




These are other beautiful things in God's Creation I have had the pleasure of enjoying the past few days.


The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; Song of Solomon 2:12



Marisa, I love my pens...and there are alot in my purse! ;) I still cannot comment on your blog. You may need to enable comments. Your pen picture was cute!
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! I love your title, very clever.
    My husband enjoys watching deer out in the field if they are too far away to shoot, but once they get close enough......
    Hunting...I don't have a problem with it.... I just don't get it. It's easier to go to the store and you don't have to get up so early. I won't even mention the wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie