Ricky has needed a suit for sometime. He has long since outgrown any suits in the house and I have not come across any for him. Grandma (my wonderful Mom!) has decided to make it her mission that all her grandsons have suits to wear. That is a big committment as nine of her twelve grandchildren are boys. Ricky is thrilled to be in a suit. And, I might add, he looks very handsome in it!
Jonathan's wonderful Sunday School teacher had a "green" party. Due to several different sets of circumstances, Jonathan was the only child from the class who could come. This flexible teacher went ahead and started getting any children she could get so Jonathan could still have a great time. And he had a terrific afternoon. I am so thankful for this great lady's influence on my little guy.
The children are thrilled to see some of their closest friends who are home from India for the summer. We are enjoying our time with them immensely.
Tonight some of our friends came over and we helped celebrate their youngest child's birthday. We had a great time-especially the children.
I have several people I need to get back with...
Margaret, we got the package today. Thank you! We are looking forward to the cookies... ;)
Amy, we LOVED the e-mail you sent. Thank you so much for sharing it. We have chuckled all day!
Mom, thanks for the suit! Thank you for seeing a need and filling it. I strive to be so much like you!
I am honored you visited. I would love to hear from you.
And as I have said before...
Thanks for stopping by,










Sounds like it's been a fun few days! Love the pics of the kids. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Paula S.
Thank you for posting a picture of Ricky in his suit but...........oh how old he is looking..and how handsome! I am not ready for this. Loved the pictures of the deer. Mom
ReplyDelete