Friday, June 26, 2009

Special Notes To Friends

Happy Anniversary, Mandy! I can scarcely believe it has been 5 years! I am glad you started a blog and I will be checking it often. ;) I could not comment on it or would have written you there. Hope your day was fantastic!

Margaret, great job on your blog for the boys! This is so meaningful for them and for those who have prayed for them. I love you!

Paula, Maine has rain forecasted every day between now and July 5--and that is as far ahead as the forecast goes. I just keep reminding my children that it is better to have too much rain (by our thinking) than not enough. It has not rained yet today...but we might get a thunderstorm later. So, will I see you while you are in our wet Vacationland state?

And a special note to my "mystery friends" who stop by! I would love to hear from you... :)

Have a great day and...

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am just starting out on my blog so I have some tweaking to do...prepare to bombarded with questions ;) I think I need to enable comments but not quite sure where to do that yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.....I had to start a whole new one!

    Thank you so much for the well wishes! It was so much fun. I too cannot believe it has been 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we made it in about 9 this evening. We will be coming by to hear Bro Domellee not sure which night. Prayerfully it won't rain all wk :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie