Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lots of Pictures

Here are many pictures from our day. I narrowed them down quite a bit, but do not mind putting alot of pictures here because I know that Grandmas love pictures. ;)

And, Marisa, there is a note for you at the end...

First of all, there is a new lawn mower! My men are grateful! We love having a nice yard and my husband takes a lot of pride in keeping our lawn kept up nicely. It has been a bit of a challenge to do that the last few weeks. The lawn mower came last night and he was on it first thing this morning. It has several great new features, but our personal favorite is the cup holder. (So high tech!)

I enjoyed watching my handsome husband on the new machine.



My very thoughtful Mother sent the children a kite a few weeks ago. We had been wanting one, but had not invested in one. Only God knew of our want...and sent it through my Mom. I love how God provides needs AND many wants. The weather and wind were perfect today and the kids had a great time with their new toy. Thanks, Mom, for the fun package! I love you!








Did you want my help??

Are you sure? I am pretty handy with this stuff...

Jonathan spent most of the "kite time" oblivious to the rest of us. He was lost in his own four year old world. He sang and talked, ran and crawled, stared at things that only he saw. He was content and happy. I found such joy as I watched him just soaking in the world around him.





Our turkeys stayed away all morning because of all the action around our yard. I missed them. They made an appearance tonight and fed about four feet from the house. They saw me in the window taking their picture, but did not let that bother them too much. I know I post a lot of these...but I saw that "bad" picture on Michelle's blog and had to try to remedy that! Just kidding! I am married to a hunter. I need to enjoy my turkeys in pictures now and in the oven later. (Sorry, Mom!)

To end my day my kitchen table became a battle zone. With all these boys in the house, this is a common occurrence.


With Daddy and five sons, Rachel and I are very protected. :D


Bramma, your comment came through! I was excited to find it this morning. I am glad you were able to figure it out. I love you!

Marisa, I was thrilled to hear from you! You are on my "all time favorite people list". (Did you know I had one?) I am excited you have a blog and I looked at it today. I would have left you a comment, but it would not let me. I do not know if you have enabled commenting on your blog? Post lots of pics...I will be checking your blog often! ;) I love you!

And to all of you who looked at this very long picture post-
Thanks for stopping by,

9 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at Jonathan's pictures. They reminded me so much of our Matthew, who will be four in a few weeks. He, too, can stare all day at things only he sees and lives so much of his life in his own little world. And, he too, believes that camo pants match everything! :)

    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kite flyers,now that was awsome! What a beautiful kite.
    Hmmm it seems there was a time when we flew a kite that must have gone somewhere over Chicago.
    What fun times that reminds me of and Connie too. ( Grin )
    Have a wonderful day today.
    Bramma and Lew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just great pictures. I really am glad that you all were able to get a kite and enjoy flying it. I really love reading your blogs each day. They are an awesome blessing to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are GREAT! I enjoy reading your blog!

    We'll be in Maine, the 27th thru July 3rd. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's been a long time since I've flown a kite. What fun!

    I love to find evidence of play laying around the house, babydolls having tea parties and things like that. Always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisa gave me the link to your blog and I was so excited to read it. How is my favorite Maine Pastor's family doing?

    Love
    Mandy Zuleta

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kite is great! We have lots of space for kite flying here too, but haven't gotten around to getting one yet. It's been great "finding" you again through the internet and catching up on your family happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennie!
    Love looking at your pics and keeping up with your life! Thank you for sharing!
    Your mom babysits my boys every so often and she is amazing!
    You are still the most inspiring Sunday school teacher I know...I learned much from you from back in the day!
    -Julie (Silvestrone) Busby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jen, Thanks so much for the note to me... it made my day! I finally fixed my blog for comments =). Anyways, I wouldnt be where I am in life if it wasnt for you taking me under your wing!!! That is for sure! Love that we can keep in touch a little through the blogs!!! Sooo much fun!

    Love you LOTS!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie