Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cowboys and Army Men

We have had ALOT of rain in the month of June. If the report I heard was correct, we normally get about 2 inches-but we have had 7 inches so far. Today was the first day in many that it did not rain. The ground is a muddy mess, but out they all went. They had a friend over. They divided into a cowboy team and an army team and battled it out. They had hideouts in the woods and had a great time. It was fun to watch them and I thoroughly enjoyed all the laughter.






I hope they had a great time as there are possible thunderstorms the next three days in a row...

Thanks for stopping by,



Marisa, Target ought to pay you. I am ready to go shopping!

Julie, thanks for your sweet comments. You are such an encourager!! Teaching is so very important to me.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of Fun!!!



    Jennie is suppose to rain next wk??? We're going to be in Maine.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they should! ha ha... Then I could get more stuff! =) Those skirts are sooooo comfy! Love them!

    All your pictures are great! I love looking at them!

    Love ya!

    Have a great weekend!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie