It has been so long since I have been on my poor neglected blog it is taking me a few moments to remember what to do! I did not blog in January and February due to illness and a heavy school schedule.....and then was out of the habit and found it hard to start again. Why is that? My wonderful husband keeps encouraging me to update my blog so here I am! My mind is racing with all the ways God has been good to this family since the beginning of the year. I do not know how to even start! So....I thought I would drop everyone a quick hello before I go down for our evening service at church. I love our church!
I also hope that by putting this post out that I will feel more accountable to my wonderful family and friends. The children grow so quickly and I love having a place to post pictures of my growing children.
Know for now that we are all doing ter-RICK-fic and I am looking forward to chatting with you real soon.
Thanks for stopping by,










IT' ABOUT TIME!!!! Glad to hear from you again. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's alive!!! Good to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteOooh, you ARE alive! So good to hear from you again. Looking forward to catching up a bit on your busy life. :)
ReplyDeleteA breathe of fresh air!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to finally hear from you again, Jennie!
ReplyDeleteAngela Farley