Thursday, December 31, 2009



It is hard to believe another year is done! As I get older the years truly seem to pass quicker than the year before. God has been so very good to us this year! This Christmas season has been exceedingly precious with great answers to heartfelt prayers. I feel truly loved by God and am excited to walk hand in hand with Him into 2010.

I have been reflecting on my word for the year and hope to share it soon. We had a great visit with my sister and her family for Christmas. The cousins received matching pajamas and they happily took pictures together. My heart is full and overflowing and I hope to share some blessings in the near future.

Thank you to all who sent Christmas cards. What a blessing to hear from each of you! I am delighted to be a part of your circle of family and friends.

Happy New Year!


Love,

5 comments:

  1. What a great picture and such cute jammies!! How fun! Great to hear from you! Look forward to reading more posts!! =) Love ya! Hope you have a wonderful 1st day of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you! I was missing your post :) Can't wait to read about your blessings and other things you share with us.

    Have a Happy New Year
    Paula @ 7isheavenforus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put this same comment on Sarahs blog- you two posted alot more before you became farmers lol- love ya- happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennie,I'm so happy to have you posting and I'm off now to try to find Sarah and Pauls posting. (If I can't I'll be calling you for help.) More later...
    Hugs, Bramma and Lew

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your darling picture at the top of your blog. So cute! I thought I would stop by to say hello! I am also a pastor's wife. I pray that the Lord would bless you in such a special way this week!

    So nice to meet you!

    All for Jesus,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie