Saturday, October 31, 2009

My poor neglected blog......

Life has been full and busy....School has been full steam ahead....and I have great intentions that I do not have time for! I downloaded a bunch of pictures awhile ago to post here and have done nothing with them. And now my WONDERFUL PARENTS are here and I am taking more pictures....so I thought I had better post these quick as next week I will want to put up fresh pictures.

These are random pictures of us enjoying Maine's most beautiful season....Autumn. There are also pictures from Mandy's recent visit. (I so enjoyed spend a few moments with her!) and pictures from a few church activities. I am sorry for not being more diligent to post as of late. I have company for a few days and then we are going out of town for a week, so I cannot promise to be better in the next few days, but intend to be back on track shortly. I hope this post finds all of my blog friends well. God has been very good to us and I am so glad that we serve Him!










































































I hope to chat with you again soon!

Thanks for stopping by,

7 comments:

  1. I love the post of new pictures that you blog very nice and well done the kids look so nice and take very nice phodo's thanks for bloging as i need to get this done aswell love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Have missed your blog so much!! I am praying that the next several days d-r-a-g by with mom and dad there. Enjoy every moment! Cannot wait until I see the pics from their visit.

    Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are great, and can't wait to see pictures of your mom and dad's visit. Have a great week. Love ya, Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Yay!!! I always look forward to your blogs! What cute kids and beautiful foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a bunch of enjoyable photos. Thanks! I've missed you over here in bloggerville, but I'm glad you get to visit with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to see a new post. Mine got a little neglected, too. We all cant be Amy, right?
    (That's a complement, Amy)
    Great family pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie