Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Days Without Rain!

And we are tickled pink about it! (Aren't these guys too cute?)



My roses are blooming...



There are toys in the yard...



And basketball is being played!



Jack got more birthday money...and so they match again! This time we got some variety in their matching.



Jonathan



Jack



Joshua



Jonathan has been quickly outgrowing what he affectionately calls his "cow blanket." Last night was chilly. I went to check on him before I went to bed and he was curled up in a ball, but his feet were still sticking out. (It is meant for babies.) I covered him with additional blankets and decided to strike a deal with him the next day. With Daddy's permission, I told him today I would buy him a new blanket in exchange. There was a new blanket he REALLY wanted and so he agreed. I have now retired the good old cow blanket to storage. (I am NOT a pack rat, but some things you just have to keep.) He went to sleep fine tonight, so hopefully the transition is easy. ;) I will have to post pictures of the new blanket sometime.



We had a baby shower for a dear sweet friend, Denise. Several of you know her. What a great gal! Little Kylee is so blessed! Lots of laughter and games-food and fun-gifts and a sweet baby girl...All in all, a very enjoyable evening.




And if you want to "meet" the cute kids you see on my blog then check out my sidebar. I had a good time adding a description of each today.

Thanks for stopping by,

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful family you have! may God bless and encourage you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome! I love their matching shirts,

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirts! Walmart? I'll have to check them out! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boys are cute with their little Thomas shirts. I enjoy your blog, Jen. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

    Oh! And did I hear a hint of denial in the statement that you are NOT a packrat?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Sis-Wal*Mart! Where else? Real good deal....

    Angela, you are too funny! I hate saving things. Mainly,, because of lack of space...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't those boys just so cute! I like your sidebar additions. You make your children sound so wonderful, and that's the way it should be.

    That first picture is absolutely precious. It would make a great black and white shot with the lighting like that. You should send it to me so I can play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I will do that.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie