I have been teaching my children the importance of not murmuring. We had a fun lesson about it last night in Patch Club, too. Several of my children determined not to complain today--and then we awoke to sunshine! Yeah! I had some very happy children outside today!
Margaret was here for the day. What a treat! She is one of the most thoughtful people I know. My family has been on the receiving end of her generosity more times than I could count. We had alot of fun today talking, playing games, talking, taking pictures, talking...you get the idea. ;D
We took pictures outside. Here are some...
It does not matter how many pics I take-there is always one who does not cooperate!
I was taking pictures of each child to use on our sidebar. I was in the midst of taking Rachel's pics when a bug landed on her. I am so glad I caught her expression...
Ricky found a grasshopper and wanted me to capture it. I was thrilled with the clarity.
___________________________________________________
Missy, thanks for telling me how to get the images. That is really neat. I tried it tonight.
Margaret, thanks for coming! What a wonderful day!
Paula, I enjoyed our "communication" today! LOL We will talk about "you-know-who" and how she behaved later...
Hope your day was wonderful as well!
Thanks for stopping by,










I was talking to my mom the other day and were both discussing our rainfall. Maryland too has had an unusual amount of rain. I hope it brings snow this winter *wink wink*
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how long Rachel's hair is!!!
All those pics are great! I love the bug one landing on Rachel! That is priceless! I would of been FREAKing out! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so talking about figuring out how to do stuff... How did you do your Sidebar with the individual pics of your kids?
Glad you guys had some sun! I think Dad was telling me yesterday that out of something like 21 days there has only been 2 to 3 days that it hasnt rained! That is crazy! Sooo glad you guys got some sun!!
I am so with you on the amount of pictures you take and the cooperation you get! HA! Glad I'm not the only mom that suffers from this!
ReplyDeleteRachel. . . . that picture is just too cute!
I had a great time at your place. I really wish I could have stayed longer.
ReplyDeleteYou could have left the one picture off, but I am glad that you did not.
Rachel is so precious. I really enjoy seeing all of the pictures.
You and Paula could be nice to me at least for once. I know it is a big wish, but I still can dream.
I love you, friend! I hope you and your family will have a great day!