Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jack's Bible

This is a smile we have waited a month to see.....














Jack found out last month that he had earned a new Bible for perfect attendance in his Sunday School class and he has counted down the days in anticipation to receive it. It's his first "big-kid" Bible (leather cover---wow!) and he is thrilled. I am so thankful for the influence of godly, sacrificing Sunday School teachers.






Way to go, Jack!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennie! I get to be your very first blog commenter!! Yeah!

    I'm so glad you're starting this so I can get to know your family a bit and keep up with your life here and there.

    Jack is just too cute - and congrats on his earning his first nice Bible.

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat Jennie! Congratulations to Jack on recieving his new Bible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie