Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Favorite Thrill
We did not have much sunshine yesterday (as evidenced by our photos) but it was perfect weather. We enjoyed a beautiful breeze and temperatures that I consider ideal. It was also the first day for Daddy to mow the lawn and that is a most thrilling moment in the lives of our "little guys". The sound of the mower engine is all it takes to bring my favorite 3 little boys running with smiles begging to go ride with Daddy. The last picture of Daddy and Jack is a bit blurry, but has a sweet story. I noticed Daddy talking in Jack's ear and Jack grinning while they went around the yard. Later, I asked what they were discussing. Rick told me how he was informing Jack that one day Jack would be mowing the lawn while Daddy was inside cuddling with Mommy. Sounds good to me! :D


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Your children look soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie