Thursday, August 6, 2009

Why I Love Being An Aunt...

Stacey...



Paul...




You want my picture?



My eyes are open!!



Here is your last chance, Aunt Jennie!!



And don't forget Katelynn!


Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute!!! They are a good reason to love being Aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow marks the birthday of our first child. In my wildest dreams I would not have imagined that God would give us a daughter who constantly touched our hearts and made the job of parenting enjoyable and stress free. She even tried to help us us raise her siblings...I hope your day is filled with loving touches from the many people who love you. Wish so much I was there . Love you with all my heart..Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie