Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Wednesday!



Ahoy, Mates!

It is Wednesday! That means it is Club Time! I am looking forward to spending time with my sailors tonight.

Rachel is looking forward to passing out invitations to our Second Annual American Girl Tea this weekend. We are late passing out the invitations but the girls already know about it. We are looking forward to this "girly" event.

I just wanted to wish all of you a good night in church. God knew we would need fellowship and encouragement and that is one of the many reasons that He gave us church. I love it and am so thankful for God putting Victory Baptist Church in His plan for my life!

Happy Sailing!



P.S. Please pray for my friend, Briana. She is having surgery tomorrow. She is special to me. She used to be one of my secretaries when I worked on staff at college. I would personally appreciate you praying for my friend.

Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED American Girls!! I still have my Samantha Doll and all my books to all the girls!!! I still get catalogs too!

    Praying for Briana. I "met" her on one of the HAC Grrrls forum and have been praying for her for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. American girl is wonderful! Tabitha has 2 of the dolls and is wanting us to get them fixed.

    Praying for Briana. She worked with Bro Bill in the Sunbeam Dept at FBC Hammond, IN.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We are trying to figure out my blog so we are experimenting here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i just wanted to let you know that i am so thankfull today as you help me to understand the blog and putting mind togather so thank u again for your help i love you very much.
    I will pray for your friend that god will heal her up quitly.
    And i will pray the girl American girls get togather go's well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie