Monday, August 3, 2009

Sorry I'm too busy to post...



...but my sweet sister arrived today with her family for a surprise visit!!

Crying never felt so good! ;)

They arrived this morning. It has been a full and wonderful day. Now Sarah and Paul have a motel room where Sarah is hopefully getting some much needed rest (Please pray for her!) and I am enjoying having all the kiddos.

I am in "Aunt Jennie" mode. We are eating our dessert first--to be sure we have room for it! We are playing and watching videos. We are drinking chocolate milk and having a big cousin camp out.




So please do not be offended...but I do not have any time for adults right now.




God is so good to me!


Thanks for stopping by,

9 comments:

  1. Awwwww how fun!!!!

    Hopefully my mom will be able to get you your present soon. There was something wrong with their vehicle on Sunday. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! So glad they are there! And so glad Sarah is resting!! Tell her Hi!! How long are they there?

    Have such a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be missed in the blogger world! Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and your family! I think dessert first is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You enjoy being Aunt for the day! Praying for you sister also!

    Love you lots,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that your sister was able to surprise you. I am glad you were able to spend some Aunt time with your nieces and nephew.

    I hope your sister was able to get plenty of rest. I have been praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your drippy sarcasm here. Looks like fun! My sister and her kids are over today again. So much fun for the cousins especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha "Meh" is kind of slang for Oh Well. I use it often!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie