Several months ago my friend Joanne told me she was making a special surprise for me. Then a couple of months ago, she showed me the work in progress. She was crocheting a beautiful blanket and pillows in the colors of my bedroom!
On Tuesday she completed it and brought it over.

I am enjoying my birthday gift...

Honestly, I am one of the richest people in the world in the friend department!

Thank you, Joanne! I feel very loved!

Thanks for stopping by,
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so beautiful! What a wonderful friend :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo nice! Great gift! Love the pillows too!
ReplyDeletehi Jennie you are very very welcome about the blanket and pillows just wanted u to know that i made this for u with all my love to you. you have invested in my family so i just wanted to do something very special for u so enjoy it you desereve it and again you are very very welcome love Joanne
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and thoughtful gift!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! That must have taken her a long time.
ReplyDeleteyou need to up date your blog been waiting to see more lol
ReplyDelete