Friday, August 21, 2009

Here, Sis....Let me help you "clean" your room.....



And speaking of sisters....(Drum roll. please!)....my sister posted! A nice, lengthy, newsy post with lots of pictures. So, if you are like me and cannot ever possibly get enough Chapman news, then please click here!

(That's it. That was the whole reason for this post. But after waiting six weeks isn't that big news?) ;)

Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. I think Joshua is such a cutie pie wanted to help rachel while he sits in rachel closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's how Matthew "cleans" too! For some reason no one appreciates it very much. What a cute picture!
    And yes, I was glad to see Sarah has posted again, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie