Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to my ter-RICK-fic guy!

Happiness is spending every day with your very. very. best. friend.
I love that God knew exactly who I needed.......and who needed me. He created Rick and I for each other.
I prayed many times as a teenager for my future husband.
I couldn't wait to meet him someday!
He has many amazing and Godly characteristics that I love and admire.
He really loves God. He really loves me. He really loves our kids. Those are probably my three favorites.
He is masculine. He is patriotic. He is punctual. He is funny.
He loves coffee, hunting, burritos and pick up trucks.
He LOVES his church! He loves his people so much. I wish everyone could see his heart like I do. He so much wants each of them to grow in their service for the Saviour.
He sacrifices for his children. They think he is the greatest guy in the universe. And they are right.
He loves and collects sermon tapes and listens to preaching every chance he gets.
He loves good music and makes sure we have a wide variety of it in our home.
He is quick to forgive and he doesn't hold a grudge.
I love him more every day. He is my every dream come true, my every prayer fulfilled. "I fell in love without the fall; I jumped right in my heart and all."
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I love spending every day with you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting all those wonderful pictures!! Makes me love your family more! We can see God in every one of you, and what a wonderful tribute to your family, Jennie! This is awesome! Wendy Smith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit. It is an honor to have you drop by. We would love to hear from you.
If you do not have a Google account you can still sign in by clicking on "anonymous". Just be sure to leave your name in your post so I know who stopped by.
Thanks again, Jennie